Please read the information below before contacting the Surgery.
The covid vaccinations for the patient groups below, have now been completed. If you have missed the clinics and still wish to be vaccinated, please call 119 or book via the NHS app.
Eligible patients include;
- Over 65 years of age
- Immune suppressed
Covid Booster vaccinations are available for booking via 119 or the NHS App. Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
We will endeavour to keep you updated via our website and via the local community Facebook pages. We would be grateful if you would pass on this important information to any family members/neighbours and friends that may not have access to social media etc.
Our aim is to continue to significantly reduce the footfall through our surgery in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus which may pose a significant risk to some patients, especially those who are frail, elderly or have an underlying condition. We will continue to see all our patients Face to Face where clinically necessary or on request. We will also consult by video call/telephone where safe to do so.
- All GP appointments must be pre-booked. Please do not come to the Surgery unless you have a confirmed appointment.
- If you have a booked appointment, you can come into the Surgery, sanitise your hands and check yourself in on the touch screen before taking a seat in the waiting room.
- There is no online appointment booking service currently. You can still order your prescriptions online, via email or by putting in the external post box. All appointments should be booked by calling the Reception Team by telephone.
- Health Care Assistant/Phlebotomy and Nursing appointments – will be as normal for essential medical matters at either Surgery, unless the patient is unwell with a cough and/or cold in which case we ask you do not come to the Surgery but postpone your appointment until you are better. If the appointment is medically urgent you should telephone the surgery for advice.
- Please continue to wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and cough/sneeze into a tissue and throw away.
The following website links are useful to follow.
Please make sure we have your current email address and mobile telephone number(s).
Thank you for your understanding and help in this matter.
Dr McManus, Ding, & Binns.
The Chiltern & The Brook Surgeries