Updates will be posted here as and when they occur.
- 18 June; research into anxiety and depression issues related to Covid-19. Click here
- 28 May; recruitment of Care Home patients willing to help Covid-19. Click here
- *28 May; recruitment of patients willing to help combat Covid-19. Click here
- 12 May; Hydration during self isolation. Click here
- April 2020; Supplementary Information. Click here for more information.
The Chiltern & The Brook Surgeries are taking part in the national PRINCIPLE clinical trial, which aims to find low-risk treatments for older people with COVID-19 that can be taken at home.
To be eligible to join the trial you will need to have experienced symptoms that are likely to be caused by COVID-19 for fewer than 15 days.
The trial is open to people aged 65 or over, or aged 50–64 with an underlying health condition.
If you are registered at The Chiltern & The Brook Surgeries and would like more information, please contact Dr Ding on 01491 612444. You can also join the trial online, even if you are not currently registered with our practice. For full details, visit http://www.principletrial.org