Please read the information below before contacting the Surgery.
As you are aware, the situation is evolving daily and we will keep you updated via our website and via the local community Facebook pages. We would be grateful if you would pass on this important information to any family members/neighbours and friends that may not have access to social media etc. Click here for the latest updates.
Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, The Chiltern & The Brook Surgeries have been taking actions to protect our patients, staff and community.
Our aim to significantly reduce the footfall through our surgery in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus which may pose a significant risk to patients, especially those who are frail, elderly or have an underlying condition.
- All GP appointments must be pre-booked. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have a confirmed appointment. To help protect our patients and staff we are asking all patients and visitors to the surgery to wear a face mask/face covering/scarf before entering the building. Please bring one with you when you come to the surgery for an appointment or for any other reason.
- During this time, there is no online booking service. You can still order your prescriptions online, via email or by putting in the external post box. All future appointments should be booked by calling the Reception Team by telephone.
- Health Care Assistant/Phlebotomy and Nursing appointments – will be as normal for essential medical matters at either Surgery, unless the patient is unwell with a cough and/or cold in which case we ask you do not come to the surgery but postpone your appointment until you are better. If the appointment is medically urgent you should telephone the surgery for advice.
- For information regarding face mask/coverings exemptions, please click here.
- For the latest information about vaccinations, click here.
Please continue to wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and cough/sneeze into a tissue and throw away.
The following website links are useful to follow.
Please make sure we have your current email address and mobile telephone number(s).
Thank you for your understanding and help in this matter.
Dr McManus, Gregory, Ding, Ashall & Binns.
The Chiltern & The Brook Surgeries